Sole Trader Tax Returns
We Can Help with Your Tax Return
As your local sole trader tax return accountants, we believe strongly in business-to-client relationships. Our experience and training allow us to get the best outcomes for all your accounting and taxation requirements.
Do you have an inquiry or want to talk to a professional regarding sole trader tax returns?
Our accountants at Tax Delivery fight hard to guarantee that you as a client are informed of what you can claim in your sole trader tax return to maximise your tax refund or minimise your tax payable.
Choose the Appointment that Works for You
Frequently Asked Questions
A sole trader is an individual running a business.
It is the simplest business structure.
If you operate your business as a sole trader, you are the only owner and you control and manage the business. You are legally responsible for all aspects of the business, including lodging your tax return.
At Tax Delivery, we have two Sole Trader Tax Return Options depending on your income and the number of contractors you hire.
- If your income is under $75,000 and you hire up to 1 contractor, we charge a flat fee of $175 for the preparation and lodgment of your tax return.
- If your income is over $75,000 and you are registered for GST, our fee starts from $245.
Both services include up to 1-hour consultation, free tax advice, templates and tips to record your expenses more efficiently.
There are many benefits to lodge your sole trader tax return with a professional tax agent. These involve:
- Registered Tax Agents like Tax Delivery deal with individual tax returns every day and pick up on anything you may otherwise have missed. Withholding information from your tax return, unintentional or not, can have unwanted and severe outcomes.
- Utilising a registered tax agent takes the pressure away from individual tax returns.
- The lodgement due date for your individual tax return is increased from the 31st of October to the 15th of May in the subsequent year.
- Your accountant will advise your current tax status and suggest various ways to properly invest your money or lower your taxation accountability.
Lodging your sole trader tax return with Tax Delivery is not the end of our support with you as a tax agent. We are also ready throughout the year to help you with general support regarding taxation matters that may transpire.